Bài thi Speaking của IELTS luôn là một phần thi khó, đòi hỏi vốn từ nhiều, cấu trúc câu đa dạng và khả năng phản xạ nhanh. Vì vậy, IELTS LINGO sẽ giới thiệu đến các bạn bài mẫu IELTS Speaking Part 3 Topic : Health, để các bạn có thể tham khảo và giúp cải thiện phần thi Speaking của mình. Hãy cùng tìm hiểu nhé!
1. Do you think people pay enough attention to their health today?
No, I don’t think so. Nowadays, most people are leading a sedentary lifestyle where they don’t have enough time to look after themselves. They don’t pay attention to their diet and hard work out. But there are a few self-conscious people who are aware of their health and prefer eating a healthy diet and doing some physical activities in their life to ensure they’re healthy.
2. What costs are involved when you are ill in your country?
In my country, the costs depend upon the kind of hospitals we prefer. There are government hospitals that are less expensive than private hospitals. In private hospitals, we have to pay a fortune to get our treatment done. However, it is up to us to choose the hospitals wisely.
3. Do you think most people worry more about their health as they get older?
Of course! In my opinion, once a person hits the 40s, they’re more likely to get signs of diseases and conditions like blood pressure, heart attack etc. So they become health-conscious and take precautionary measures.
4. How can people be encouraged to stay healthy?
One of the best ways a person can be encouraged to stay healthy is by talking to them about the health benefits. They can even promote health benefits through advertisements. People will get motivated and adopt a healthy lifestyle.
5. What are the most popular ways of keeping healthy in your country?
There are many ways to stay healthy and in my country, a majority of the youngsters prefer working out in gym and fitness center, while the middle-aged men and women prefer doing yoga, pilates, squats, and other exercises, and the old people prefer walking or jogging in the early morning to remain healthy.
6. Why do you think some people continue bad habits when they know that they are damaging to their health?
Although some people know that bad habits are damaging their health, they continue to follow them. This is because they have attached themselves to bad habits. As the saying goes ‘bad habits die hard’ it becomes difficult for the people to stop doing things that they’ve inculcated in their daily routine.
7. Do women pay more attention to their health than men?
Not exactly! Women in my country always pay more attention to the health of their husbands and kids rather than paying attention to themselves. But they make sure that they don’t involve themselves in bad habits that would have an impact on their health.
8. Do you think people have become more health-conscious in recent years?
Obviously, Yes! Nowadays, many people have become health conscious which is a positive sign. It may be because of the influence of their favorite actors who portray the importance of health benefits on television. Moreover, everyone wishes to live a long and illness-free life. So they have realized the importance of a healthy lifestyle.
9. How can children learn to have a healthy lifestyle?
Children should be taught to stay healthy from the day they start going to school. Moreover, they are influenced by people around them. So, as a society, we should adopt a healthy lifestyle which will influence the children. Instilling a healthy lifestyle in children can help in building the framework of healthy habits till the end of their life.
10. Do you think the government should promote a healthy lifestyle among the citizens?
According to me, yes, the government should promote a healthy lifestyle among the citizens by setting up campaigns about the awareness of chronic diseases. They can impose tax on junk foods, build a public park for the citizens to exercise in the morning, forecast a program and advertisement regarding the healthy lifestyle on TV and radio.
11. Would you say modern science and technology has more of a positive or a negative influence on people’s health?
There are various ways in which modern science and technology has helped the human race such as curing diseases through operations/surgeries. Modern Science has simplified the concept of health in daily life, by giving important details and opportunities for treatment quickly and accurately. Yet, there are some negative impacts of using these technologies. But they are minimal.
Vocabulary For Speaking Part 3
- Health-conscious: quan tâm đến chế độ ăn uống và lối sống lành mạnh .
Ex: My mother is health-conscious and she doesn’t allow me to eat junk food.
- Precautions:một biện pháp được thực hiện trước để ngăn chặn điều gì đó nguy hiểm, khó chịu hoặc bất tiện xảy ra.
Ex: The government has taken several precautions to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Middle-aged: một người trong độ tuổi khoảng 45 đến 65.
Ex: The CEO of our company is a middle-aged man.
- Pay attention: để ý đến ai đó hoặc cái gì đó.
Ex: The students paid attention to the teacher and made a note of it.
- Influence: khiến ai đó thay đổi hành vi, niềm tin hoặc quan điểm.
Ex: I was greatly influenced by the Minister’s speech.
- Campaigns: một quá trình hành động có tổ chức để đạt được mục tiêu.
Ex: The NGO members have decided to set up an awareness campaign next week.
- Minimal: số lượng nhỏ hoặc mức độ tối thiểu; không đáng kể.
Ex: My car suffered minimal damage during the accident
Trên đây là “Bài mẫu & Từ vựng IELTS Speaking Part 3 Topic : Health”. Đừng quên cập nhật những kiến thức IELTS cực hữu ích mỗi ngày tại IELTS LINGO nhé!