Các bạn ơi, hãy cùng Lingo bỏ túi nay 20 cấu trúc “cực chất” mà các bạn không nên bỏ lỡ nếu muốn đạt 7 chấm trong IELTS Writing Task 2 nhé. Mỗi cấu trúc đều có ví dụ cụ thể giúp bạn dễ hiểu hơn. Cùng tham khảo ngay nhé!
20 cấu trúc trong band 7 trong IELTS
1.To play/have a(n) important/key/vital/crucial role in (doing) sth: to play an important part in sth
- University education plays a crucial role in improving the quality of human workforce.
2-To make significant/substantial/valuable/ great/outstanding contribution to sth
- The medical advances have made outstanding contribution to the public’s health care.
- Technology has made significant contribution to the development of manufacturing.
3-To solve the problem
- Whoever created this problem should solve it.
4-To be key factors influencing something
- Emissions from factories and vehicles are key factors influencing global warming.
5-To reap the benefits (of sth) – gain benefit from something/ make the most of something
- The customers reap the benefits of globalization.
- Nowadays, teachers reap the benefits of technology which make their teaching more effective.
6- To be a contributing factor: to be one of the main causes of sth
- The vaccination program has been a contributing factor in the improvement of health standards.
7-To contribute to sth
- Alcohol contributes to 100,000 deaths a year in the US.
8-To gain/derive benefit (from sth)
- Many students derived enormous benefit from the course.
9-To have a right to do sth = to be entitled to do sth
- Everyone should have the right to decide their own fate.
- Full-time employees are entitled to receive health insurance.
10-To benefit greatly/enormously/considerably … from sth
- Thousands of patients have benefited considerably from the new treatment.
11-To have/enjoy/achieve a huge/great success in doing sth
- We want all our students to achieve a huge success in the exam
12- To launch a full-scale investigation into sth
- The authorities are planning to launch a full-scale investigation into the crash.
13- To meet the needs of/demands
- The charity exists to meet the needs of elderly people.
14-To fulfill a role/duty/function/ an aim/a goal/an objective/dream/ambition/hope
- Visiting Disneyland has fulfilled a boyhood dream.
15-To fulfill a requirement/condition/obligation
- Britain was accused of failing to fulfill its obligation under the EU Treaty.
16-To fulfill a promise/pledge = to keep a promise
- I’d like to see him fulfil his promise to reorganize the army.
17-To satisfy sb’s needs/demands/desires/requirements
- The program is designed to satisfy the needs of adult learners.
18-To have/gain knowledge/understanding of sth
- The course has helped thousands of students gain knowledge of writing skill.
19- To have/make common cause (with/against)
- Some officials expect other Western governments to make common cause with them over the arrests.
20- To cause somebody to do something
- What caused you to change your mind ?
Và trên đây là tổng hợp 20 cấu trúc cực chất giúp cho bạn nâng điểm Writing. Hãy cùng tìm hiểu và áp dụng ngay vào trong bài làm của mình nhé! Xin hẹn gặp lại các bạn vào những lần chia sẽ tiếp theo. Chúc các bạn thành công.
( Nguồn: IELTS Tố Linh)