Question: Some people say that the experiences a child has before starting school have the most influence on their future life. Others say that experiences as a teenager, especially at school is more influential. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
It is the case that everyone must undergo inceptive periods of life prior to entering adulthood. While some people argue that childhood experiences have the deepest impact on the rest of one’s life, others and I deem that the adolescent phase is much more influential.
On the one hand, there are several reasons why babyhood can determine how adulthood’s temperament would be like. First of all, it is undoubted that, this phase is when significant cognitive and affective functions like the development of initial speech and emotional expressions. Therefore, if we have proper methods to shape their personal traits, this will be beneficial in the long run. Further, bantlings start to socialize with the external world and imitate the people around them. As a result, they can follow both negative and positive personalities, contingent upon those whom they closely contact with. Needless to say, living environments play an essential role in shaping the kids’ characteristics and moralities which can be long-lasting to their adulthood.
On the other hand, other people and I are convinced that sprig experiences are decisive in forming people’s pending life. The first reason is that younglings are mature enough to be better aware of their behaviors. For instance, they can recognize misdeeds and know that they should avoid such illegal actions, once well-educated. The second obvious reason is that this sprig phase is when adolescents are emotionally and cognitively stable to develop positive social and psychological outcomes such as setting personal goals, making important decisions, or developing satisfactory intimate relationships. This phase is a milestone that lays a firm foundation for the adolescents’ comprehensive development. Undervaluing this vital stage could be problematic for their later lives.
In conclusion, while it is certainly true that early days of human plays a fundamental part in the development of a person, I would contend that adolescent experience combined with schooling need to be prioritized since it is this phase that has the strongest social, cognitive, and affective influence on the rest of the person’s life.
– Significant cognitive and affective functions like the development of initial speech and emotional expressions – have proper methods to shape their personal traits
– Start to socialize with the external world and imitate the people around – follow both negative and positive personality traits – living environments shaping the kids’ characteristics and moralities
– Younglings are mature enough – recognize misdeeds and know that they should avoid such illegal actions
– Emotionally and cognitively stable to develop positive social and psychological outcomes such as setting personal goals, making important decisions, or developing satisfactory intimate relationships – a firm foundation for the adolescents’ comprehensive development
– Prior to something: before
– Adulthood: the part of someone’s life when they are an adult
– Temperament: the part of your character that affects your moods and the way you behave
– Cognitive and affective functions: chức năng nhận thức và tình cảm
– Personal traits: tính cách cá nhân
– Bantlings: young childs
– Contingent upon: depend on
– Younglings: child
– Misdeeds: an act that is criminal or bad
– Sprig phase: adolescent stage
– Lay a firm foundation for: xây nền tảng vững chắc cho
– Undervalue: đánh giá thấp
– Problematic: full of problems or difficulties
– The rest of: the other things, people, or parts