Trong quá trình học và ôn luyện IELTS Speaking, có lẽ có nhiều bạn gặp nhiều khó khăn vì có rất nhiều topic trong phần thi này. Hôm nay IELTS Lingo Connector xin gửi đến bạn một chủ đề quen thuộc, đó là “Describe a tourist attraction”. Cùng Lingo tìm hiểu bài viết dưới đây nhé!
1. Từ vựng cho chủ đề Describe a Tourist Attraction
- Holiday destination: the place you come for holiday: điểm đến
- Ex: Ha Long bay is the holiday destination for everyone.
- Out of season: on contrast with main holiday period: trái mùa
- Ex: Out of season Formentera is very popular with writers and artists.
- Hordes of tourists: Crowds of tourist: Nhiều khách du lịch.
- Ex: Hordes of tourists come to this place every year.
- Go off the beaten track: visit the place without following schedule: đi trái với lộ trình đề ra ( thường là du lịch)
- Ex: Unlike my mom, I usually go off the beaten track when I am travelling.
- Head for: go in direction for: đi đến đâu đó.
- Ex: I am going to head for Europe next month.
- To sample the local food: eat local food: thưởng thức món đặc sản
- Ex: i come to Nha Trang to sample the local food here.
- To go out at night: hangout at night: đi chơi buổi tối.
- Ex: I usually go out at night in the weekend.
- To dispel the heat of summer: get rid of the hot weather of summer: xua tan cái nóng mùa hè
- Ex: Canada has the best winter to dispel the heat of summer.
- Breathtaking view of sth: an extremely beautiful view.
- Ex: The scenery along the coast was just breathtaking.
2. Bài mẫu Describe a Tourist Attraction – IELTS Speaking part 2
Describe a tourist attraction that you have visited.
You should say:
- What the attraction was
- When you visited it
- Why you went there
- You enjoyed the visit or not
One of the most interesting places I have ever come to was Hoi An ancient town. Located in Quang Nam, a central region of Vietnam. This place attracted hordes of tourists every year to come and enjoy the wonderful time in Hoi An.
I went to Hoi An about 5 years ago when I graduated from university. At that time, I never thought I could have a wonderful experience in here. Hoi An is really a holiday destination for everyone who love the breathtaking view and the atmosphere. Every house in Hoi An left me with some memories about the past and also reminded everyone how prosperous the town had.
I visited Hoi An ancient town because I was craving for sampling the local food in here. The cuisine of central region was so different from other regions. Although I and my buddies had initially planned on which places to visit, I always ended up going off the beaten track there were too many interesting places to explore. The weather was also a factor which made me love this place much. I believed the cool weather of Hoi An would dispel the heat of summer in southern area.
I really enjoyed my time in Hoi An ancient town. It was a one-of-a-kind experience, and if I have enough money, I will gladly have another trip back to this town.
Hy vọng bài viết có thể giúp bạn phần nào trong quá trình luyện IELTS Speaking nhé! Và đừng quên ghé thăm thư viện của Lingo Connector để không bỏ lỡ bài viết hay và bổ ích bạn nhé!